Qualifications as Appraiser and Consultant
Appraised, brokered, bought, sold cataloged and promoted over $100,000,000.00 of valuable historic memorabilia, including the most expensive and valuable Confederate arms in most every category over past 25 years
- Accredited appraiser, International Society of Appraisers (ISA) 2000
- Accredited appraiser, Appraisers Association of America (AAA) 2004
- Certified appraiser, International Society of Appraisers (ISA-CAPP) 2015
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers (ASA) 2016
- Current USPAP Compliance, 7-hour, AAA, February 10-11, 2020
- Current ISA Requalification, April 28-29, 2020
Qualified letters of authenticity on valuable historic objects. I maintain Confederate and Civil War arms research library and archive including largest and most comprehensive proprietary database of Confederate revolvers.
Certifications of antique objects containing Endangered Species Act (ESA) materials.
Appraisals and consultations for most any intended use including tax, estate, insurance, equitable distribution, etc
“Qualified Appraiser” for Federal Tax purposes per Treasury regulation 170(f)(11) and §§ 1.170A–16(d)(1)(ii) and 1.170A–16(e)(1)(ii). I have never been prohibited from practicing before the IRS.